Research & Publications
Dr. Greer received his MD and MA (English Literature) from the University of Florida, and then trained at the Massachusetts General Hospital in neurology, with specialized fellowship training in stroke and neurocritical care. His special interests include coma and disorders of consciousness, ischemic stroke, and neurocritical care.
Education & Training
- MDUniversity of Florida (1995)
- MAUniversity of Florida (1990)
- FellowMassachusetts General Hospital
- ResidentMassachusetts General Hospital
- InternMassachusetts General Hospital