Danielle is excited to have joined the surgical faculty at the Yale New Haven Transplant Center and School of Medicine. She is originally from Colorado and completed several years of research, her undergraduate education and her medical education at Colorado State University and University of Colorado. She moved to Arizona for her surgical training completing both General Surgery Residency and an Abdominal Transplant Surgical Fellowship at Mayo Clinic Arizona. Her research interests include the diabetic management of surgical and transplant patients, marginal organ utilization and surgical education. Danielle loves teaching and mentorship of future physicians and healthcare providers. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her family, music, reading, cooking, hiking and yoga.
Education & Training
- MDUniversity of Colorado SOM (2008)
- BSColorado State University, Biologic Sciences with Minor in Anatomy and Neuroanatomy (1998)
- Abdominal Transplant FellowMayo Clinic
- Categorical Surgical ResidentMayo Clinic
- InternshipMayo Clinic
- Board CertificationAB of Surgery, Surgery, General (2016)