I graduated with honors from New York Medical College in 1985 and obtained my general medical training at the Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx, NY, graduating from the residency program in 1988. I received my cardiology training at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York, finishing the fellowship program in 1990. I am board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiology. I have been in the full-time practice of clinical cardiology for the past 23 years, with special focus on direct patient care, echocardiography, and carotid ultrasound testing. I am dedicated to my patients and make it my first priority to provide them with excellent, compassionate, and individualized care. I look forward to continuing to work in this capacity for many years to come as a member of the Yale faculty.
Education & Training
- MDNew York Medical College (1985)
- BAColgate University (1981)
- FellowshipMount Sinai Medical Center
- ResidencyMontefiore Hospital & Medical Center
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (1988)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease (1991, recertified: 2011)