Dr. Catherine Alonzo, a general urologist, treats patients with stone disease and prostatic diseases, as well as female urology disorders including voiding dysfunctions, urinary incontinence, and interstitial cystitis. With specialized training and expertise, Dr. Alonzo performs minimally-invasive procedures including endoscopy and lithotripsy for stones, procedures for prostate enlargement and bladder cancer.
Dr. Alonzo received her Master of Science degree from Georgetown University and medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine. She completed a surgical internship at UConn School of Medicine, and residency training at Nassau University Medical Center in General Surgery and New York Medical College in Urology. She is a member of the American Urological Association and the Society of Women in Urology.
Education & Training
- MDDrexel University College of Medicine (2003)
- MSGeorgetown University (1999)
- ResidentNew York Medical College
- ResidentNassau University Medical Center
- InternUConn School of Medicine
- Board CertificationAB of Urology, Urology (2012)