Dr Bhaskar Roy is a specialist in neuromuscular disorders. His clinical areas of expertise includes muscular dystrophies, inflammatory myopathies, autoimmune neuromuscular disorders. He did his neurology residency from the University of Connecticut and completed his fellowship from the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA. He is board certified in neurology (2016) by American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN). He is also an expert in performing electrodiagnostic studies, such as Electromyography (EMG).
Education & Training
- MBioMedSciIndian Institution of Technology, Masters in Medical Science and Technology (MMST) (2011)
- MBBSNilratan Sircar Medical College and Hospital (2008)
- Neuromuscular Medicine FellowBeth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Resident PhysicianUniversity of Connecticut
- Post Doctoral Research FellowBrigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School