Research & Publications
Dr Bhaskar Roy is a specialist in neuromuscular disorders. His clinical areas of expertise includes muscular dystrophies, inflammatory myopathies (polymyositis, dermatomyositis, inclusion body myositis), autoimmune neuromuscular disorders, including inflammatory neuropathies. He did his neurology residency from the University of Connecticut and completed his fellowship from the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School.
He is board certified in neurology (2016) and neuromuscular medicine (2018) by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) and in electrodiagnostic medicine (2018), and in Neuromuscular Ultrasound (2020) by the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine (ABEM).
Education & Training
- MHSYale University School of Medicine (2020)
- Board CertificationAB of Psychiatry & Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine (2018)
- Neuromuscular Medicine FellowBeth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (2017)
- Board CertificationAB of Psychiatry & Neurology, Neurology (2016)
- Resident PhysicianUniversity of Connecticut (2016)
- Post Doctoral Research FellowBrigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School (2012)
- MBioMedSciIndian Institution of Technology, Masters in Medical Science and Technology (MMST) (2011)
- MBBSNilratan Sircar Medical College and Hospital (2008)