Research & Publications
I am a musculoskeletal and diagnostic radiologist at Yale. I am both fellowship trained in musculoskeletal and body MR imaging at NYU Langone Medical Center. I am well versed in diagnostic and interventional musculoskeletal procedures inclusive of fluoroscopic, CT and ultrasound guided interventional procedures. I have a strong interest in teaching medical students, residents and fellows. I have been actively partipating in multidisciplinary conferences. I have interest in and published articles related to engaging shoulder dislocations and pediatric development patterns of the shoulder and ankle/foot.
Education & Training
- Radiology FellowNYU Langone Medical Center (2015)
- Radiology FellowNYU Langone Medical Center (2014)
- Radiology ResidentNorthshore LIJ Health System (2013)
- MDUniversity of Rochester (2008)
- BAUniversity of Rochester (2002)