Research & Publications
Alia Bazzy-Asaad graduated from the American University of Beirut where she also completed her residency in pediatrics. She completed a pediatric pulmonology fellowship at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and Babies Hospital in 1984 and joined the Yale faculty in 1988.
Education & Training
- MDAmerican University of Beirut (1978)
- FellowColumbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, New York, NY
- ResidentAmerican University Medical Center, Beirut, Lebanon
- InternAmerican University Medical Center, Beirut, Lebanon
- Board CertificationAB of Pediatrics, Pediatrics (1987)
- Board CertificationAB of Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine (1994, recertified: 2016)
- Asthma Causing GenesUnited Kingdom 2008Professor Bracken collaborates with colleagues at Oxford University in a study of the genes that may increase susceptibility to asthma development and severity in children.