Research & Publications
Liza Konnikova is an attending Neonatologist, and an Assistant Professor/Early Stage Investigator in Pediatrics and Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences as well as a member of the Human and Translational Immunology Program at the Yale School of Medicine. Dr. Konnikova research focuses on the development of neonatal immunity at barrier sites such as the GI tract and the maternal-fetal interface and its role in the pathogenesis of diverse diseases such as sepsis, preterm labor, necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC), very early onset (VEO) and pediatric IBD.
Education & Training
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Mucosal ImmunologyBoston Children's Hospital (2017)
- Neonatology FellowshipBoston Children's Hospital (2013)
- ResidencyBoston Childrens Hospital (2010)
- MD/PhDTufts University School of Medicine (2007)
- BABrandeis University, Biology and Chemistry (1999)