Research & Publications
Gunjan Tiyyagura completed her pediatric residency and chief residency at Columbia University before coming to Yale University for her Pediatric emergency medicine fellowship. Her primary interests are in improving recognition and reporting child abuse and neglect in acute care settings and developing family-centered interventions for household violence.
Education & Training
- FellowshipYale University School of Medicine (2013)
- ResidencyColumbia University School of Medicine (2009)
- InternshipColumbia University School of Medicine (2006)
- MDUniversity of Connecticut School of Medicine (2005)
- BAUniversity of Pennsylvania, History (2001)