Research & Publications
Elena Aragona is a Pediatric Hospitalist and an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics. She is also the Medical Director for the Well Newborn Unit at the Yale New Haven Hospital, York Street campus. Her current research relates to COVID-19 and its impact on newborns. Outside of the hospital, Dr. Aragona enjoys cooking, traveling, and hiking with her husband and two small children.
Education & Training
- MSHSGeorge Washington University, Health Care Quality (2015)
- Hospital Medicine FellowshipChildren's National Medical Center (2015)
- ResidentTufts Floating Hospital for Children (2012)
- MDAlbany Medical College (2009)
- MSUnion Graduate College, Health Systems Administration (2005)