Research & Publications
Caty Buck is a neonatologist and clinical researcher. She completed her pediatric training at UTSW Medical Center in Dallas, Texas and her Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine fellowship at Women and Infant's Hospital and Brown Medical School. Her research is focused on understanding how maternal metabolic health in pregnancy and the early newborn period influence infant growth, body composition, and neurodevelopment.
Education & Training
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine FellowshipBrown University/Women and Infants Hospital (2019)
- Chief ResidencyUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical School (2016)
- Pediatric ResidencyUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical School (2015)
- MDUniversity of Connecticut School of Medicine
- BSUniversity of Connecticut