Research & Publications
Dr. Buck is a neonatologist and clinical researcher. She completed her pediatric training at UTSW Medical Center in Dallas, Texas and her Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Fellowship at Women and Infant's Hospital and Brown Medical School. Dr. Buck's research is focused on understanding how pregnancy and early newborn life affect later infant growth and development. Dr. Buck's current projects examine the influence of obesity and diabetes in pregnancy on body composition, adiposity development, and metabolism in infants born preterm.
Education & Training
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine FellowshipBrown University/Women and Infants Hospital (2019)
- Chief ResidencyUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical School (2016)
- Pediatric ResidencyUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical School (2015)
- MDUniversity of Connecticut School of Medicine
- BSUniversity of Connecticut