Dr Velagala completed her pediatric residency training at Connecticut Children's Medical Center/University of Connecticut and is currently a fellow in neonatal-perinatal medicine at Yale. Her interests include translational research understanding the development of immunity at the maternal-fetal interface and medical education.
Education & Training
- MHSYale School of Medicine, Health Science (2024)
- MDImperial College School of Medicine
- BSc (Hon)Imperial College School of Medicine, Neuroscience and Mental Health
- ResidentConnecticut Children's Medical Center
- Board CertificationAmerican Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics (2021)