Consultations, Collaboration, and Mentorship
We are here for you! The P-MERC offers opportunities for one-time consultations, on-going project collaboration, and general mentorship in educational research and scholarship. Please fill out the request on Qualtrics here.
A good mentor-mentee relationship isn’t always as easy to develop as it looks! Find some advice, tools and resources here to enhance your mentorship circle.
- Check out local resources through the Office of Academic Advancement and Professional Development
- Indiana University and the University of Wisconsin both have collated a large number of mentoring resources and toolkits
- The American Academy of Pediatrics offers a Mentorship Program to promote career and leadership development. Click here to look for mentors and mentees from all over the country.
- The AAP Mentor Handbook
- The Association of Pediatric Program Directors also has a mentorship subgroup you can view here
- The American Psychological Association Guide to Mentoring can be found here
- Mentoring in Medicine: Forms, Concepts and Experiences
- Mentoring in Academic Medicine: A systematic review
- Making the Most of Mentors: A Guide for Mentees
Mentorship Contract Examples:
Statistical Resources at Yale
- Stats Lab – workshops and walk-in services run through the library
- Yale Center for Analytical Science offers walk in clinics, click here for information
- Department of Pediatrics Statistical Consultation with Veronika Shabanova, MD, or Julie Gaither, MD
- For a consultation, please click here to fill out the request form