The Pediatric Nephrology Fellowship participates in the fall pediatric sub-specialties match. Early application is recommended. All completed applications are reviewed through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). A completed application must have the following:
- At least three letters of recommendation (a letter from your program director is highly recommended)
- A personal statement
- Your medical school transcript
- Your curriculum vitae
- Medical School Performance Evaluation
- Parts 1, 2 and 3 of the USMLE, taken within the seven-year time frame, or equivalent scores
- ECFMG Status Report (if foreign medical graduate)
- Current photograph
To be eligible of the fellowship program you must meet the following requirements:
- Completion of an ACGME approved pediatric residency
- Acceptability for CT licensure
- J-1 Visa holders are eligible to apply. We currently do not accept other visa types.
- Applicants must register for the Match through the NRMP
Invitations to interview typically begin in August. Interviews generally take place in September and October, typically on Fridays. The interview day includes an introduction to our program, exposure to a combined conference, interviews with both pediatric and adult nephrologists, as well as other key adjunct faculty, a hospital tour and lunch with current fellows.