Fellowship Selection Process
- One first year position is offered for each academic year.
- The application and interview process begins approximately 12 months before the anticipated start date for the fellowship.
- The program participates in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) for selection of fellows. The deadline for enrollment and submission of listings as well as the match date for the current application year may be found on the NRMP website.
- Applicants must complete an ACGME-accredited pediatric residency program prior to the anticipated appointment date.
- Our training program participates in the ERAS electronic application service. If you require any additional information, please contact the program director by email, phone (203-785-4640) or fax (203-737-2228).