Research & Publications
Dr. Ferdman’s clinical interests are in preventative cardiology and the diagnosis and outpatient management of congenital heart disease, as well as a focus in fetal cardiology. She also has an interest in non-invasive imaging, performing and reading transthoracic, transesophageal, and fetal echocardiograms in both the inpatient and outpatient settings. Dr. Ferdman has a clinical practice at the Yale Pediatric Specialty Centers in Trumbull and Norwalk.
Dr. Ferdman joined the Section of Pediatric Cardiology in 2015. She completed her residency training in Pediatrics at Columbia University Medical Center, followed by a year as Chief Resident. She stayed on at Columbia for fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Training
- MDUniversity of Massachusetts Medical School (2008)
- Pediatric Cardiology FellowshipColumbia University Medical Center
- Pediatrics Chief ResidencyColumbia University Medical Center
- Pediatrics ResidencyColumbia University Medical Center
- Board CertificationAB of Pediatrics, Pediatrics (2012)
- Board CertificationAB of Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology (2016)