We are located in Brady Memorial Laboratories, Room B50-C (in the Brady basement).
We encourage you to call in advance (203.785.6500) for an appointment to discuss your work .
All work submitted must be accompanied by proper charging instructions.
Turnaround times are subject to current workload.
Rush orders may incur additional charges.
Imaging and Design Services
- Presentation poster design and printing
- Medical/scientific illustrations and figures for grants and publication
- Brochures, newsletters, manuals
- Forms and fillable forms
- Scanning and imaging, including Whole Slide Scans (Aperio)
- Archival color printing
- Web design
- Digital photography
- Software training and support (for Pathology affiliates only)
Work may be dropped off in any of several ways
- call for an appointment: 203.785.6500
- bring to Room B50-C (in BML basement) during regular office hours
- email files to email@example.com
- place files on Pathsrv1 (internal Pathology file server) --> Path Digital Imaging share folder (be sure to contact us about your work)
- send files via Yale file transfer