- Develop and maintain a list of non-profit funding sources for research relevant to areas of expertise among the department’s clinical and research faculty.
- Develop and maintain lists of predoctoral, postdoctoral and travel award opportunities to be provided on request.
- Communicate relevant funding opportunities to faculty.
- Individual communications
- Regular email/bulletin to all faculty
- Bulletin Board/Website materials
- Funding opportunities
- Notices of awards
- Provide source information on funding agencies to other members of the grant team as requested.
- Consult with faculty with pre-award scientific budget development and post-award university bureaucratic requirements as requested.
Pathology Grants Team
Research Funding Consultant:
Yale School of Medicine
Department of Pathology
PO Box 208023
New Haven, CT 06520