- Review fellowship applications and private foundation grant proposals and subcontracts -- prepare budget, proofread, get signatures.
- Coordinate preparation of and review progress reports (RPPR) and final reports. Send reminders to PIs and support staff.
- Request no cost extensions.
- Prepare sabbatical and effort reduction letters.
- Track status of grants:
- Email PIs / other departments regarding status changes of pending grants.
- Maintain spreadsheet of pending pathology grants and service contracts (including internal pilot funding.)
- Maintain spreadsheet of funded pathology grants and service contracts (including internal pilot funding.)
- Maintain spreadsheet of pending outside department grants (supporting pathology personnel.)
- Maintain spreadsheet of funded outside department grants (supporting pathology personnel.)
- Use IRES daily to monitor pathology grants.
- Prepare carryover request letters with supporting documentation.
- Work with G&C to monitor status of subcontract amendments, carryover requests and no cost extensions.
- Prepare and submit two reports to David Wooster on a monthly basis.
- a. All current (pending, funded, not funded, closed) pathology grants with a start date of July 1 or later (but at least 12 months of data).
b. All active funded pathology grants.
Pathology Grants Team
Grant Reviewer and Tracker:Paula Grimm
Yale School of Medicine
Department of Pathology
PO Box 208023
New Haven, CT 06520