- Coordinate incoming grant requests for the Department of Pathology via our Grants Queue
- Provide internal questionnaire & checklist outlining mandatory documents required by sponsor at the start of the Grant submission process.
- Provide individual one-on-one service for an assigned portfolio of principal investigators to assist in developing their proposals and subcontracts through the IRES Proposal Development System. Some agencies/corporations include:
- Federal Agencies (NIH, DoD, NSF)
- Private foundations
- Using the IRES Proposal Development System (system to system grant entry software tool), complete preparation of all necessary grant components.
- Keep abreast of rules and regulations, external and internal policies and procedures governing the administration of grants and contracts.
- Serve as a resource to faculty and staff.
- Prepare internal TranSums for research agreements and subcontracts.
- Training Grants:
- Coordinate with grants team all components of prospective NIH training grants towards a successful submission
- Obtain training grant information from all faculty members included on training grant submission
- Coordinate with other departments also involved in a potential training grant submission
Pathology Grants Team
Yale School of Medicine
Department of Pathology
PO Box 208023
New Haven, CT 06520