Research & Publications
Peggy Myung is interested in hair follicle development and regeneration. Currently, she studies hair follicle development in mice and has a focus on how the dermal niche regulates hair follicle cell fate decisions. In particular, her work is centered on understanding the epithelial-mesenchymal interactions that regulate epithelial growth and differentiation in an effort to re-purpose these same molecular mechanisms to suppress aberrant growth in carcinogenesis.
Education & Training
- FellowshipYale University School of Medicine (2014)
- ResidencyUniversity Hospitals Case Medical Center (2012)
- ResidencyHospital of the University of Pennsylvania (2006)
- InternshipHospital of the University of Pennsylvania (2004)
- MD/PhDUniversity of Pennsylvania (2003)