Research & Publications
Paul Cohen earned his MD at Columbia University in 1981. He completed his residency in anatomic pathology at Massachusetts General Hospital and the National Cancer Institute, where he also completed a pathology fellowship. Dr. Cohen is board certified in anatomic pathology. He is the Chair of Pathology at Bridgeport Hospital, and an Associate Professor of Pathology at Yale School of Medicine. Dr. Cohen is the Director of the Yale Pathology residency program at Bridgeport Hospital.
Education & Training
- FellowNational Cancer Institute (1988)
- ResidentNational Cancer Institute (1986)
- Post-Doctoral Research AssociateHoward Hughes Medical Institute at Johns Hopkins (1985)
- ResidentMassachusetts General Hospital (1983)
- MDColumbia University (1981)