Research & Publications
Dr. Kowalski is Director of the Anatomic and Laboratory Medicine Residency program at Yale. She is a board-certified in anatomic pathology and cytopathology. She received her M.D. from the Medical College of Georgia, and completed her pathology residency at Hartford Hospital. After completing a cytopathology fellowship at Yale-New Haven Hospital, she joined the faculty at Yale. Areas of interest include head and neck pathology, thyroid cytology, and graduate medical education.
Education & Training
- FellowYale University School of Medicine (2001)
- ResidentHartford Hospital (2000)
- InternUniversity of Connecticut (1995)
- MDMedical College of Georgia (1994)
- MMScEmory University, Nutritional Biochemistry (1989)