Testing Sites for COVID-19
The New Haven Green
250 Temple Street
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 12pm – 2pm and 4pm – 6pm
Saturday and Sunday: 4pm – 6pm
*Walk-up testing, no pre-registration required
Testing will be OPEN on December 24 and December 31.
Testing will be CLOSED December 25 and January 1.
The Connecticut Department of Public Health will cease testing operations on December 31. Beginning on January 1, 2023, this testing site will be closed. We are exploring alternative locations to offer COVID testing, please check back for more information.
What to know before you test
- A valid email address is required to receive test results
- Please do not eat or drink for 30 minutes prior to testing
- Have insurance? Please bring your card (or a copy front and back) to test site
- No insurance? No problem, you will not be turned away
- Results will be emailed to you 24-48 hours after the lab receives your sample for processing
These Registration Forms will need to be completed prior to testing.
Save time, print now and bring them completed!
- Please review our Notice of Privacy Practices