Research & Publications
Dr. Wemm is a Associate Research Scientist at the Yale Stress Center. She completed her PhD in Clinical Psychology at the University at Albany, SUNY and her predoctoral internship at the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University. Her research investigates how stress impacts substance and behavioral addictions using both laboratory and naturalistic methods.
Education & Training
- PhDUniversity at Albany, SUNY, Clinical Psychology (2017)
- Predoctoral InternWarren Alpert Medical School of Brown University (2017)
- MAUniversity at Albany, SUNY, Psychology (2014)
- MAMarshall University, Clinical Psychology (2010)
- BAMarshall University, Psychology (2006)