Research & Publications
I am a geriatrician and an educator, specializing in the care of older adults with multiple chronic illnesses. I spend most of my time caring for older adults in the hospital setting, optimizing their mental status, mobility and medications and helping them to achieve what matters most to them in the context of their healthcare.
When not caring for patients, I am an educator, teaching the core principles of Geriatric Medicine to medical trainees and practicing clinicians. To inform my educational efforts, I also study the impact of my educational interventions.
Education & Training
- MHPEUniversity of Michigan (2019)
- Clinician Educator FellowYale University School of Medicine (2017)
- Geriatric Medicine FellowYale University School of Medicine (2016)
- ResidencyYale New Haven Hospital (2015)
- MDUniversity of Rochester (2012)
- BScBrown University, Neuroscience (2007)