Dr. Anne Mongiu is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Surgery, whose clinical interests span the breadth of benign and malignant colon, rectal, pelvic and anal surgery. She completed her medical and doctoral degrees at Northwestern University, where her research was focused upon understanding mechanisms of cell motility. She completed her residency in General Surgery at Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School, and then pursued a fellowship in Colon and Rectal Surgery at the University of Louisville, where she focused on robotic colorectal cancer surgery and re-operative procedures for inflammatory bowel disease.
Education & Training
- Fellow in Colon & Rectal SurgeryUniversity of Louisville (2018)
- Resident in General SurgeryBrigham & Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School (2017)
- MDNorthwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine (2009)
- PhDNorthwestern University (2007)
- BSEmory University (1997)