I graduated from Cornell University, Weill Cornell Medical College and the Harvard School of Public Health. My residency training was completed at Cornell and I subsequently completed fellowship training at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. I have been an anesthesiologist in the Division of Obstetrics for over 24 years here at Yale. My interests include holistic care of the obstetric patient and training residents to understand both the medical and emotional aspects of such. Outside of medicine, I am a tree hugger, animal lover and advocate, and long time vegetarian.
Education & Training
- FellowUniversity of Colorado Health Sciences Center (1995)
- ResidentCornell University - New York Hospital (1994)
- InternLenox Hill Hospital (1992)
- MPHHarvard University (1991)
- InternMemorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (1989)
- MDCornell University (1988)