Research & Publications
Aline graduated from the University of Sao Paulo in Brazil with a B.Sc. in Biological Sciences in 1994. She went on to pursue an M.Sc. and a Ph.D. in Aquatic Biology at the National Institute of Amazonian Research with a focus on Fish Physiology and Environmental Toxicology. During her postdoctoral training at the University of Notre Dame and the University of California Riverside in 2005 and 2006, respectively, she continued to work on aquatic contaminants and their effects on fish using molecular and biochemical markers. Following her postdoctoral studies, she engaged in administration, operations, and research support at academic institutions such as the Beckman Research Institute of the City of Hope and the University of California Los Angeles. She joined Yale University as the Program Manager for the Center of Molecular and Cellular Oncology in 2020.
Education & Training
- Postdoctoral Research AssociateUniversity of California Riverside (2007)
- Postdoctoral Research AssociateUniversity of Notre Dame (2006)
- PhDInstituto Nacional de Pesquisas da Amazonia, Aquatic Biology (2004)
- MScInstituto Nacional de Pesquisas da Amazonia, Aquatic Biology (1998)
- BScUniversity of Sao Paulo, Biological Sciences (1994)