Research & Publications
Alia Bazzy-Asaad graduated from the American University of Beirut where she also completed her residency in pediatrics. She completed a pediatric pulmonology fellowship at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and Babies Hospital in 1984 and joined the Yale faculty in 1988.
Education & Training
- FellowColumbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, New York, NY (1983)
- ResidentAmerican University Medical Center, Beirut, Lebanon (1980)
- MDAmerican University of Beirut (1978)
- InternAmerican University Medical Center, Beirut, Lebanon (1978)
- Asthma Causing GenesUnited Kingdom 2008Professor Bracken collaborates with colleagues at Oxford University in a study of the genes that may increase susceptibility to asthma development and severity in children.