Annually, Yale University honors staff members who are celebrating service anniversaries ranging from 25 to 50 years, in five-year increments. The following six members of the Department of Internal Medicine are being celebrated this year:
- Lynn Gambardella (Infectious Diseases)
- Renelle Gee (Rheumatology, Allergy & Immunology)
- Andrea Benjamin (Geriatrics)
- Dana Brenckle (Cardiovascular Medicine)
- Xue Peng (Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine)
- Tongping Zhu (Rheumatology, Allergy & Immunology)
The honorees are featured in the annual Yale University Long-Service Recognition commemorative book, produced by the Internal Communications team, led by Lalani Perry, assistant vice president, and Katie Pomes, events manager. To view the booklet, visit Long-Service Recognition.
For more information on the program, visit Staff Service Recognition Program.