Dr. Cooper completed her undergraduate education in New York at Stony Brook University prior to attending New York Medical College in Westchester, New York. Following this, Dr. Cooper completed her medicine intern year and neurology residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. Dr. Cooper graduated completing a year as a chief resident in the residency program. Dr. Cooper followed her neurology training with further specialization in headache medicine at Yale. She was promoted to Assistant Professor of clinical neurology and Associate Director of diversity and inclusion education for the neurology residency program.
Education & Training
- Headache FellowYale Medicine (2021)
- Neurology ResidentYale New Haven Hospital (2020)
- Medicine InternYale New Haven Hospital (2017)
- MDNew York Medical College (2016)
- BAStony Brook University, Sociology (2012)
- BSStony Brook University, Chemistry (2012)