Paul Eugene P. Lleva, MD is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology at Yale School of Medicine in New Haven, CT and New York Medical College in Valhalla, NY. Dr. Lleva is a diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine(ABIM), American Board of Psychology and Neurology(ABPN) in Neurology and Vascular Neurology, and American Society of Neuroimaging (ASN).
Dr. Lleva received his medical degree from the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery in the Philippines where he graduated cum laude and was the recipient of the school's high scholastic achievement award. Throughout medical school and his post-graduate years, he was involved in numerous medical missions that served indigenous regions in the Philippines. He then pursued a 3-year residency training in Internal Medicine, followed by another 3 years of training as a Neurology resident, both at Westchester Medical Center. He was chosen to be Chief Neurology Resident during his final year. Dr. Lleva also completed an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)- accredited Vascular Neurology fellowship at the same institution and received special training in Neurosonology at Wake Forest Medical Center.
Dr. Lleva currently practices as a Vascular and General Neurologist at Greenwich Hospital in Greenwich, CT 06830 and has outpatient practices located at 55 Holly Hill Lane Greenwich, CT and 260 Long Ridge Road Stamford, CT 06902.
Education & Training
- Neurovascular FellowshipNew York Medical College at Westchester (2013)
- Board CertificationAB of Psychiatry & Neurology, Neurology (2011)
- ResidencyNew York Medical College at Westchester (2011)
- ResidencyNew York Medical College at Westchester (2008)
- MDUniversity of Santo Tomas, School of Medicine (2002)
- 2nd Annual Stroke Symposium – Advances in Stroke Management & PreventionTarrytown, United States 20182nd Annual Stroke Symposium for Phelps Hospital
- 1st Annual Stroke Symposium: Acute Ischemic Stroke ManagementSleepy Hollow, United States 2017Phelps Hospital 1st Annual Stroke Symposium
- 5th Annual Stroke Symposium - Acute Stroke Assessment: Time is BrainMount Kisco, United States 2016Northern Westchester Hospital Stroke Symposium Mt. Kisco Holiday Inn.