Dr. Prust received his MD from Harvard Medical School. He completed residency training in neurology at Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham & Women's Hospital, where he served as chief resident in his final year, and completed fellowship training in neurocritical care at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
Dr. Prust is dedicated to providing the best care to patients and their families who are suffering from acute neurologic illnesses such as brain hemorrhage, stroke, seizure, and traumatic brain injury. His research interests lie at the intersection of neurology, critical care, and global health, and he is passionate about finding ways to improve outcomes from neurologic emergencies in resource-limited settings.
Education & Training
- FellowshipNew York-Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University Medical Center, Weill Cornell Medical Center (2021)
- Chief ResidentMassachusetts General Hospital, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School (2019)
- ResidencyMassachusetts General Hospital, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School (2019)
- InternshipMassachusetts General Hospital (2016)
- MDHarvard Medical School (2015)
- BAMiddlebury College, Neuroscience (2006)