Research & Publications
Dr. Fisayo, a graduate of the University of Connecticut Schools of Pharmacy and of Medicine, completed his Neurology Residency at the University of Pennsylvania Hospitals followed by a Neuro-Ophthalmology Fellowship at Emory University. He is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and is a member of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) and North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society (NANOS). Dr. Fisayo’ s clinical interests include disorders of the optic nerves and visual pathways, cranial nerve disorders, ocular myasthenia gravis, neurovascular disorders affecting vision, and central nervous system demyelinating disorders. His research focuses on causative factors for the overdiagnosis of idiopathic intracranial hypertension and the use of optical coherence tomography (OCT) in neurologic disease.
Education & Training
- FellowshipEmory Eye Center (2015)
- ResidencyUniversity of Pennsylvania (2014)
- InternshipUniversity of Connecticut Health Center (2011)
- MDUniversity of Connecticut School of Medicine (2010)
- PharmDUniversity of Connecticut (2003)