Anesthesia; Artificial Intelligence; Brain; Brain Mapping; Electroencephalography; Electrophysiology; Epilepsy; Evoked Potentials; Gyrus Cinguli; History of Medicine; Intraoperative Care; Neurobiology; Neurophysiology; Neurosciences; Organizational Innovation; Magnetoencephalography; Computational Biology; Biomedical Technology; Biomedical Research; Deep Brain Stimulation; Support Vector Machines; Brain-Computer Interfaces
- Functional Mapping and Brain Stimulation
- Real Time Mapping of the Brain
- Passive Identification of Epileptic and Physiologic Brain Networks
- High Frequency Oscillations and Very High Frequency Oscillations
- Broadband Intracranial EEG Analysis
- Evoked Potentials
- Cortical Evoked Potentials and Brain Connectivity
- Cingulate Gyrus Epilepsy and Connectivity
- Clinical Neurophysiology and Epileptology
- Effect of Anesthesia on Electrocorticography
- History of Neurology
- Brain Restoration
- Effect of Anesthesia on Electrocorticography for localization of Epileptic Focus: Literature Review and Future Directions. Bayram A, Rao S, Spencer DD, Alkawadri R. Neurology April 10, 2018; 90
- Brief History of Electrical Cortical Stimulation: A Journey in time from Volta to Penfield. Isitan C,Benjamin CF, Spencer DD, Alkawadri R. Neurology April 10, 2018; 90
Averaging in time-frequency domain reveals the temporal and spatial extent of seizures recorded by scalp EEG
Alkawadri R, Gaspard N. Epileptic Disord. 2018 Apr 6.
Cingulate Epilepsy: Report of 3 Electroclinical Subtypes with Surgical Outcomes.
Alkawadri R, So NK, Van Ness PC, Alexopoulos AV. JAMA Neurol. 2013 Aug;70(8):995-1002. doi: 10.1001/jamaneurol.2013.2940.
The spatial and signal characteristics of physiologic high frequency oscillations.
Alkawadri et al. Epilepsia. 2014 Dec;55(12):1986-95.
Localization of the Ictal Onset Zone with MEG Using Minimum Norm Estimate of a Narrow Band at Seizure Onset Versus Standard Single Current Dipole Modeling
Alkawadri R, Krishnan B, Kakisaka Y, Nair D, Mosher JC, Burgess RC, Alexopoulos AV. Clin Neurophysiol. 2013 Sep;124(9):1915-8.
Cingulate Gyrus Epilepsy: Clinical, Neurophysiological and Behavioral Aspects with Surgical Outcomes
Alkawadri R, Mickey BE, Madden CJ, Van Ness PC.Arch Neurol. 2011 Mar;68(3):381-5.
Automatic Detection of Prominent Interictal Spikes in Intracranial EEG: Validation of an Algorithm and Relationsip to the Seizure Onset Zone
Gaspard N, Alkawadri R, et al. Clin Neurophysiol. 2014 Jun;125(6):1095-103.
Sensitivity of Scalp EEG and Magnetoencephalograpy for Spike.
Kakisaka Y, Alkawadri R, Wang ZI, Enatsu R, Mosher JC, Dubarry AS, Alexopoulos AV, Burgess RC. Epileptic Disord. 2013 Mar;15(1):27-31