The School of Medicine and Association of Yale Alumni in Medicine invites alumni of ALL classes back to campus this spring!
Reunion 2019 information
- General Information
- Hotel Information
- Friday, May 31 schedule of events
- Saturday, June 1 daytime schedule of events
- Saturday, June 1 Class Dinners for the Classes of '59, '64, '69, '74, '79, '84, '89, '94, '99, '04, '09 & '14
- Who's attending?
- Other activities
- Reunion Updates
Program highlights include:
- Annual Meeting of the AYAM, honoring Leo Cooney, MD ’69 and Douglas Berv, MD ’74 with the Distinguished Alumni Service Award
- The Yale Journal of Biology and Medicine 90th anniversary Colloquium and reception featuring Tamas Horvath, D.V.M., Ph.D., and Christopher van Dyck, M.D.
- “Chronicles of Cell Death Foretold” presented by Carla V. Rothlin, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Immunobiology and Pharmacology and Howard Hughes Medical Institute Faculty Scholar
- “Understanding E-cigarettes and Vaping” presented by Suchitra Krisnan-Sarin, Ph.D., Professor of Psychiatry and Chair, Human Investigations Committee II and IV, Human Research Protections Program
- Two alumni panels on career transitions, and an afternoon session for participants to discuss their own career transition thought process. Panelists include: Richard Awdeh, M.D. ’04, Elly Barry, M.D. ’99, Lisa Ragen Ide, M.D. ’89, Robert Kolodner, M.D. ’74, Mandy Cohen Krauthamer, M.D. ’05, Douglas Webber, M.D. ’84.
- Eight opportunities for campus location tours over the course of the weekend, including the renovated Clinical Skills Exam Room practice space, Cushing Center, Yale Center for Medical Simulation, and Anatomy Lab
Submitted by Tiffany Penn on April 17, 2019