6th Scientific Workshop: Brain Functional Organization, Connectivity, and Behavior
March 1-4, 2020, Whistler Westin Resort & Hotel
Early Bird Registration now open.
Register before January 8, 2020 to take advantage of discounted early-bird registration fee.
Early Bird Registrations
(On or Before January 8, 2020)
|Student / Postdoc||$950||$1750||$1925|
(After January 8, 2020)
|Student / Postdoc||$975||$1900||$2075|
Fees are in US dollars and must be paid in US funds.
Registration Fees include:
- Registration and registration materials
- 3 nights hotel slopeside accommodation (1st, 2nd, 3rd of March 2020)**
- Welcome Reception, drinks and snacks at Poster Receptions
- Meals (3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 6 coffee/cookie breaks)
- Banquet Dinner (Tuesday, March 3)
* A commuter rate is the rate that does not include lodging. Please contact Tricia Ginnetti (email@example.com) in order to receive the discount code to be used for commuter registration.**
**Registration includes 3 nights, if you would like a room before/after the conference at the group rate please contact firstname.lastname@example.org from the Westin Whistler Hotel and mention Yale University **
**A discount is available for invited speakers, but a code is required. If you have questions about the code, please contact Tricia Ginnetti (email@example.com). **
**If you would like to share a room, there are reduced rates available. You will be able to indicate this during the registration process. **
You can cancel your registration by January 30, 2020. Your fee will be refunded, less a US$99 processing charge. No refunds can be granted for cancellation after this date. Please contact Yale Conferences & Events at 203-432-0465 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the same.
You can find more information about transportation from Vancouver airport to Whistler Blackcomb, Westin here.
Special Needs of Disabled Persons:
We encourage participation by all individuals. If you have a disability, advance notification of any special needs will help us better accommodate you. Please notify us of your needs at least two weeks in advance of the program.