Implementation Evaluation of the Mother-Child Education Program Among Refugee and Other Vulnerable Communities in Lebanon.Ponguta LA, Issa G, Aoudeh L, Maalouf C, Nourallah S, Khoshnood K, Zonderman AL, Katsovich L, Moore C, Salah R, Al-Soleiti M, Britto PR, Leckman JF. New Dir Child Adolesc Dev. 2019 Sep; 2019 Sep 11. PMID: 31509332.
- Breaking bad news about cancer in China: Concerns and conflicts faced by doctors deciding whether to inform patients.Hahne J, Liang T, Khoshnood K, Wang X, Li X. Patient Educ Couns. 2019 Aug 17; 2019 Aug 17. PMID: 31455567.
- Evaluating the Provision of Health Services and Barriers to Treatment for Chronic Diseases among Syrian Refugees in Turkey: A Review of Literature and Stakeholder Interviews.Alawa J, Zarei P, Khoshnood K. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2019 Jul 25; 2019 Jul 25. PMID: 31349639.
- Ethical Considerations for Disseminating Research Findings on Gender-Based Violence, Armed Conflict, and Mental Health: A Case Study from Rural Uganda.Mootz JJ, Taylor L, Wainberg ML, Khoshnood K. Health Hum Rights. 2019 Jun. PMID: 31239616.
- Nurse researchers' perspectives on research ethics in China.Gu C, Ye M, Wang X, Yang M, Wang H, Khoshnood K. Nurs Ethics. 2019 May; 2017 Aug 16. PMID: 28812946.
- Self care interventions could advance sexual and reproductive health in humanitarian settings.Logie CH, Khoshnood K, Okumu M, Rashid SF, Senova F, Meghari H, Kipenda CU. BMJ. 2019 Apr 1; 2019 Apr 1. PMID: 30936067.
- Cancer Awareness and Barriers to Medical Treatment Among Syrian Refugees and Lebanese Citizens in Lebanon.Alawa J, Hamade O, Alayleh A, Fayad L, Khoshnood K. J Cancer Educ. 2019 Mar 28; 2019 Mar 28. PMID: 30924080.
- Quality of life in HIV-infected Chinese women and their family caregivers: an intervention study.Chen WT, Shiu C, Yang JP, Wang K, Zhang L, Zhang J, Reynolds NR, Kennedy HP, Khoshnood K, Chen LC, Bao M, Zhao H, Lu H. AIDS Care. 2018 Dec; 2018 Aug 15. PMID: 30111163.
- Challenges and opportunities for implementation of substance misuse interventions in conflict-affected populations.Greene MC, Kane JC, Khoshnood K, Ventevogel P, Tol WA. Harm Reduct J. 2018 Nov 28; 2018 Nov 28. PMID: 30486840.
- Armed conflict, alcohol misuse, decision-making, and intimate partner violence among women in Northeastern Uganda: a population level study.Mootz JJ, Muhanguzi FK, Panko P, Mangen PO, Wainberg ML, Pinsky I, Khoshnood K. Confl Health. 2018; 2018 Aug 6. PMID: 30127845.
- The Need to Track Payment Incentives to Participate in HIV Research.Brown B, Galea JT, Dubé K, Davidson P, Khoshnood K, Holtzman L, Marg L, Taylor J. IRB. 2018 Jul-Aug. PMID: 30387975.
- HIV-related stigma among people living with HIV/AIDS in rural Central China.Li Z, Morano JP, Khoshnood K, Hsieh E, Sheng Y. BMC Health Serv Res. 2018 Jun 15; 2018 Jun 15. PMID: 29903006.
- Exposure to verbal abuse and neglect during childbirth among Jordanian women.Alzyoud F, Khoshnood K, Alnatour A, Oweis A. Midwifery. 2018 Mar; 2017 Dec 14. PMID: 29306737.
- The Ethical Sensitivity of Health Care Professionals Who Care For Patients Living With HIV Infection in Hunan, China: A Qualitative Study.Huang H, Ding Y, Wang H, Khoshnood K, Yang M. J Assoc Nurses AIDS Care. 2018 Mar - Apr; 2017 Sep 12. PMID: 28967489.
- HIV Risk, Prevalence, and Access to Care Among Men Who Have Sex with Men in Lebanon.Heimer R, Barbour R, Khouri D, Crawford FW, Shebl F, Aaraj E, Khoshnood K. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 2017 Nov; 2017 Jun 29. PMID: 28540733.