- Join the lab!
Join the lab!
To join the Groisman Lab, please e-mail...
- cover letter presenting your scientific interests within the context of our current research
- contact information for three references
- (preliminary identification of fellowships or other funding).
Graduate students in any program at the Yale School of Medicine
- short message describing your scientific interests.
Undergraduate students at Yale University
- short message describing your interest in completing a senior thesis in our lab
- commitment to lab work full-time in the summer before and part-time in the fall and spring of senior year.
To apply to the Yale School of Medicine, please contact
Congratulations to @YaleMicroPath Galan lab and @Rego_Lab members on their latest paper in Science: Single cells have their own defenses against pathogens #hostdefense https://t.co/181yZLQEQa11 DAYS AGO
Congratulations to @microbelab Groisman Lab member Hubert Salvail for his paper in #PLOSGenetics: The phosphorelay BarA/SirA activates the non-cognate regulator RcsB in Salmonella enterica https://t.co/xAhXWDXam5A MONTH AGO