Cost: Please see https://medicine.yale.edu/keck/dna/fees/fees.aspx
- Sizing Range: 35-1,000 base pairs
- Quantitative Range: 10-1,000 pg/µL
For RNA (Please submit on ice)
- Sizing Range: 100-6,000 nt
- Quantitative Range: 1,000-10,000 pg/ µL
What we need from you:
- 2 µL of sample in a labeled tube (any size/type) – be sure sample buffer contains not more than 7 mM KCl, 20 mM Phosphate Buffer, 20 mM Guanidine-HCl, 80 mM NaCl, or 20 mM Acetate as high salt concentrations will cause electrophoresis failure.
**We will not be responsible for electrophoresis failures due to improperly quantitated samples or samples in buffer with high salt concentrations.
Once we have received your samples:
We will run the samples here at our facility at 300 George Street, Room 2127.
Once the analysis is complete, we will email you a report that includes the gel image, electropherogram & Peak Table
Turnaround time for this service is approximately 24 hours.