The Kavli Institute for Neuroscience at Yale is inviting you to attend the 2023 Kavli Workshop on Social Behaviors on Monday, December 11th, 2023, from 1 to 5:30 pm (Hope 110, YSM campus), organized by Steve Chang, PhD, and Alicia Che, PhD.
The workshop will feature a keynote lecture by Dayu Lin, PhD (NYU Langone Medical Center), and presentations by Yale researchers:
- AZA Allsop, PhD (Psychiatry)
- Angelique Bordey, PhD (Neurosurgery)
- Joy Hirsch, PhD (Psychiatry, Comparative Medicine and Neuroscience)
- Lin Lin, PhD (postdoc, Psychiatry)
- Olivia Meisner (PhD student, INP)
- Anirvan Nandy, PhD (Neuroscience)
The presentations will be followed by a panel discussion, and the workshop will end with a reception for all attendees.
NUY Langone Medical CenterDayu LinProfessor, Departments of Psychiatry and of Neuroscience & Physiology