The School of Medicine's Web Group provides planning and initiatives for both the overall organization of the Yale School of Medicine (YSM) and the individual entities comprising it.
We offer web services to all organizations within the Yale School of Medicine, including website building and various applications that support the school's web needs. We address issues affecting the school and resolve them for the entire school by creating solutions and then allowing people to do the work for themselves. We are always here as a resource for any web initiatives or needs. For a complete list of the group's services, please visit our website.
Created in 2006, the School of Medicine’s Web Group builds all official YSM organization and lab websites in the school's web template and web systems. To learn more about building a website a the Yale School of Medicine, please visit our website. more...
Benefits of the YSM Web Template:
- Consistency with Yale School of Medicine branding
- The ability for non-technical administrative staff to easily update web content
- Integration with the school-wide calendaring system
- Integration with the School of Medicine’s new faculty database
- The ability to easily create HIPAA-compliant forms on your website
- Online scheduling of your department’s resources
- Integration with the School of Medicine’s clinical trials database
- Professional photography shoots to add new photos to your website
- Improved usability and functionality
- Video and image galleries
- Foreign language support
Our office will organize and facilitate any project that provides help to a majority of entities in the school. Current applications: