Research & Publications
Natalia Festa, MD, is a physician trained in Internal Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital and Geriatrics at Yale. She is a doctoral candidate in the Yale Investigative Medicine Program, and fellow within the Yale Program on Aging and National Clinician Scholars Program. She received her undergraduate degree from Harvard College. She earned her MD and Masters in Business Administration at Stanford University. Her early career has focused on ascertainment of aging outcomes within administrative claims data.
Research interests include the ascertainment of aging outcomes within Medicare claims. Evaluating opportunities to prolong functional independence for older adults.
Education & Training
- Clinical FellowYale New Haven Hospital (2021)
- Intern and ResidentMassachusetts General Hospital (2020)
- Chief ResidentNewton Wellesley Hospital (Community Training Site for Massachusetts General Hospital) (2017)
- MBAStanford University (2017)
- MDStanford University (2017)
- ABHarvard College (2010)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (2020)