Brain; Brain Mapping; Electroencephalography; Electrophysiology; Epilepsy; Evoked Potentials; Gyrus Cinguli; Neurobiology; Neurophysiology; Neurosciences; Organizational Innovation; Magnetoencephalography; Computational Biology; Deep Brain Stimulation; Brain-Computer Interfaces
- Functional Mapping and Brain Stimulation
- Real Time Mapping of the Brain
- Passive Identification of Epileptic and Physiologic Brain Networks
- High Frequency Oscillations
- Broadband Intracranial EEG Analysis
- Evoked Potentials
- Cortical Evoked Potentials and Brain Connectivity
- Cingulate Gyrus Epilepsy and Connectivity
- Clinical Neurophysiology and Epileptology
- The spatial and signal characteristics of physiologic high frequency oscillations.
- Cingulate Epilepsy: Report of 3 Electroclinical Subtypes with Surgical Outcomes. Alkawadri R, So NK, Van Ness PC, Alexopoulos AV. JAMA Neurol. 2013 Aug;70(8):995-1002. doi: 10.1001/jamaneurol.2013.2940.
- Localization of the Ictal Onset Zone with MEG Using Minimum Norm Estimate of a Narrow Band at Seizure Onset Versus Standard Single Current Dipole Modeling
- Cingulate Gyrus Epilepsy: Clinical, Neurophysiological and Behavioral Aspects with Surgical Outcomes
- Automatic Detection of Prominent Interictal Spikes in Intracranial EEG: Validation of an Algorithm and Relationsip to the Seizure Onset Zone
- Yield of Repeat Routine MEG Recordings in Clinical Practice
- Sensitivity of Scalp EEG and Magnetoencephalograpy for Spike.
- Respiratory Artifact on EEG Independent of the Respirator