Men; Parents; Primary Prevention; Prisoners; Students; Vulnerable Populations; Secondary Prevention
- Campbell, C., Howard, D., Rayford, B.S., & Gordon, D.M. (2015). Fathers Matter: Involving and Engaging Fathers in the Child Welfare System Process. Children and Youth Services Review, 53, 84-91.
- Kershaw, T., Murphy, A., Lewis, J., Divney, A., Divney, A., Albritton, T., Magriples, U., Niccolai, L., Gordon, D. (2014). Family and relationship influences on parenting behaviors of young parents. Journal of Adolescent Health, 54 (2), 197-203.
- Woods, L.N., Lanza, S., Dyson, W., & Gordon, D. M. (2013). The role of prevention in promoting continuity of health care in prisoner reentry initiatives. American Journal of Public Health, 103 (5), 830-838.
- Gordon, D. M.; Hawes, S. W.; Perez-Cabello, M. A.; Brabham-Hollis, T.; Lanza, A. S.; & Dyson, W. J. (2013). Examining masculine norms and peer supports within a sample of incarcerated African American males. Psychology of Men and Masculinity. 14 (1), 59-64.
- Iwamoto, D. K.; Gordon, D. M.; Oliveros, A.; Lanza, S.; Dyson, W. (2012). The Role of Masculine Norms and Informal Support on Mental Health in Incarcerated Men. Psychology of Men & Masculinity, 13 (3), 283-293.
- Gordon, D. M.; Oliveros, A.; Hawes, S. W.; Iwamoto, D. K.; Rayford, B. S. (2012) Engaging fathers in child protection services: A review of factors and strategies across ecological systems. Children and Youth Services Review, 34 (8), 1399-1417.
- Gordon, D.M.; Hunter, B.; Woods, L. N.; Tinney, B.; Bostic, B.; Malone, S.; Kimbro, G.; Greenlee, D.; Fabish, S.; and Smith, A. (2012). Increasing Outreach, Connection, and Services to Low-Income Non-Custodial Fathers: How Did We Get Here and What Do We Know.
- Gordon, D. M.; Iwamoto, D.; Watkins, N.; Kershaw, T.; Mason, D. & Judkins, A. (2011) Promoting Responsible Fatherhood Programming: Factors Impacting Fathers’ Involvement in Child Protection Services and Court Restricted Access to their Children. Journal of Poverty: Innovations on Social, Political, & Economic Inequalities, 15 (2), 184-205.
- Gordon, D.M., Walling, S. M., Watkins, N. D., Wilhelm, S. and Rayford, B. S. (2011). Adolescent Fathers Involved with Child Protection: Social Workers Speak! Child Welfare, 90 (5), 95 -114