64 Robbins Street
Waterbury, CT 06721
Medical Grand Rounds
- Fridays, 8:30-9:30am, in Bizzozero Conference Room, 4th Floor Main Building
- Preferred format is case based
- Ground Rounds are attended by Yale-Waterbury Internal Medicine, medical students, PA students, Yale-Waterbury faculty and community physicians.
- Anticipated audience size is 30 – 40.
- Contact: David Podell, MD PhD, Chairman of Medicine (203) 573-7194 (Roseanne Elliot)
Noon Housestaff Teaching Conference
- Daily, 12:00-1:00pm, in Bizzozero Conference Room, 4th Floor Main Building
- These lectures are the core didactic inpatient lectures for the residency program.
- Presentations are encouraged to be case based and interactive.
- Handouts/References for additional reading can be given to the chief resident for distribution.
- Anticipated audience size is 12-15.
- Contact: Chief resident at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Waterbury Hospital website for directions.
Within Waterbury Hospital
Please park in the Visitor’s Lot (we will give you a pass at the end of your stay). Walk up the flight of cement steps and enter the main entrance of the hospital. Turn left at the long corridor. Take the silver elevators (near Radiology) to the 3rd Floor of the Main Building. Follow the signs to the Tate Conference room. If you have any questions, please contact our office at 203-573-6162.
Cancel, reschedule or change a yale lecture
To cancel, reschedule or change a yale lecture that you are scheduled for, please contact Courtney Annunziata prior to contacting the hospital for those changes.