St. Mary's Hosptial
Medical Grand Rounds
- Tuesdays, 7:30-8:30am, in the Auditorium, Conference Center 2nd Floor
- Grand Rounds are attended by the St. Mary’s Hospital Internal Medicine Residency Program residents, med students and faculty.
- Preferred format is case based and interactive.
- Anticipated audience size is 30-40.
Noon Housestaff Teaching Conference
- Daily, 12:00-1:00pm, Auditorium, Conference Center 2nd Floor
- These lectures are the core didactic inpatient lectures for the residency program.
- Presentations are encouraged to be case based and interactive. Presentations may be sent to Dan Keifer, Residency Technical Support, by email at email@example.com in advance if this is more convenient.
- References for additional reading or other handouts may also be given to Dan for copying and distribution.
- Anticipated audience size is 15-25.
Visit the St. Mary's Hospital website for directions.
Cancel, reschedule or change a yale lecture
To cancel, reschedule or change a yale lecture that you are scheduled for, please contact Courtney Annunziata prior to contacting the hospital for those changes.
Shawnette Alston MD