St. Mary's Hosptial
56 Franklin Street
Waterbury, CT 06706
Medical Grand Rounds
- Tuesdays, 7:30-8:30am, in the Auditorium, Conference Center 2nd Floor
- Grand Rounds are attended by the St. Mary’s Hospital Internal Medicine Residency Program residents, med students and faculty.
- Preferred format is case based and interactive.
- Anticipated audience size is 30-40.
Noon Housestaff Teaching Conference
- Daily, 12:00-1:00pm, Auditorium, Conference Center 2nd Floor
- These lectures are the core didactic inpatient lectures for the residency program.
- Presentations are encouraged to be case based and interactive. Presentations may be sent to Dan Keifer, Residency Technical Support, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance if this is more convenient.
- References for additional reading or other handouts may also be given to Dan for copying and distribution.
- Anticipated audience size is 15-25.
Visit the St. Mary's Hospital website for directions.
Enter the main hospital from the third level of the Visitors Garage, crossing the bridge to the second floor of the main hospital. Once in the main hospital, follow the signs for "Bridge to Conference Center". Cross the bridge, go through the double doors and enter the auditorium on the left.
Cancel, reschedule or change a yale lecture
To cancel, reschedule or change a yale lecture that you are scheduled for, please contact Courtney Annunziata prior to contacting the hospital for those changes.
Shawnette Alston MD