34 Maple Street
Norwalk, CT 06856
GI Section Conferences
- Tuesdays, 12:30 – 1:30 pm, in 3rd Floor GI Fellows Conference Room
- Designed for attendings, fellows, residents and students on elective, these conferences are arranged with the specialty representative at Norwalk Hospital. A case will be presented, discussed informally and a selected topic will be reviewed.
- Contact: Jaspreet Suri MD 818-269-8391
Cardiology Section Conferences
- Wednesdays, 8:00 – 9:00 am, in 3rd Floor Cardiology Conf. Room
- The Cardiology Section conferences are for board certified cardiologists. It is requested that the scheduled speakers keep this in mind while preparing their talk. Some housestaff may also attend.
- Contact: Laura Thompson (203) 852-2403
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 12:30 – 1:30 pm, 1st Floor, in Advanced Learning Center Room: McGraw A
- An annual lunchtime conference series provides review of the core curriculum for Norwalk housestaff. Speakers coming to Norwalk should include in their presentations how individual patient characteristics impact on presentation and management. Specifically, differences between men and women, ethnic/racial or age groups that are potentially clinically important to the internist should be included in the presentation. Medical students will also attend. All these conferences are teleconferenced to the Norwalk Community Health Center so that residents on our Ambulatory rotation are able to participate.
- Contact: Dawn DeSantis (203) 852-2025
- Thursdays, 8:00 – 9:00 am, Perkin Auditorium (Except for the first Thursday of the month when it is from 9:00-10:00am)
- Subjects/topics to be discussed are arranged by the Chief of Medicine. Commuter congestion along I-95 and/or the Merritt Parkway is expected to be very heavy again this year. Please allow 2 hours from New Haven to Norwalk for Grand Rounds.
- Contact: Antonietta Villa (203) 852-2368
Visit the Norwalk Hospital website for directions.
To 7th Floor Classroom
Take the Main Elevator in the Main Lobby to the 7th Floor, stepping to the right when leaving the elevator and then making a left down the hallway. The Classroom is on the left side across from the patient elevators.
Cancel, reschedule or change a yale lecture
To cancel, reschedule or change a yale lecture that you are scheduled for, please contact Courtney Annunziata prior to contacting the hospital for those changes.