- Fridays, 12:00 – 1:00 pm, in Noble Auditorium, Watson Pavilion
- Traditional Grand Rounds. Illustrative case discussions are welcome. Topics are arranged in a sequence and progression determined by Dr. Gavin McLeod, Director of CME, for attendings at Greenwich Hospital.
- Yale faculty should work with him to produce a non-redundant coherent program.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11:45 am – 1:00 pm, in Medical Education Conference Room, Watson Pavilion, Room 1-3217 (you are welcome to stop at Watson reception desk and call ext 3922 for an escort to the conference)
- Yale faculty may be asked to discuss active cases from the in-patient service at Greenwich Hospital and/or present didactic conferences on topics from a curriculum prepared by the program in cooperation with Yale School of Medicine.
- The audience includes 8 - 10 residents on the acute medicine service, 8–10 medical students, and 1-2 physician associates. The Chief Medical Resident at Greenwich Hospital will contact you regarding these sessions.
Jennifer Hewlett MD
- Select Fridays, September through June, 12:00 – 1:00 pm, in Noble Auditorium, Watson Pavilion, 1st Floor
Visit the Greenwich Hospital website for directions.
Cancel, reschedule or change a yale lecture
To cancel, reschedule or change a yale lecture that you are scheduled for, please contact Courtney Annunziata prior to contacting the hospital for those changes.