5 Perryridge Road
Greenwich, CT 06830
- Fridays, 12:00 – 1:00 pm, in Noble Auditorium, Watson Pavilion
- Traditional Grand Rounds. Illustrative case discussions are welcome. Topics are arranged in a sequence and progression determined by Dr. Gavin McLeod, Director of CME, for attendings at Greenwich Hospital.
- Yale faculty should work with him to produce a non-redundant coherent program.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11:45 am – 1:00 pm, in Medical Education Conference Room, Watson Pavilion, Room 1-3217 (you are welcome to stop at Watson reception desk and call ext 3922 for an escort to the conference)
- Yale faculty may be asked to discuss active cases from the in-patient service at Greenwich Hospital and/or present didactic conferences on topics from a curriculum prepared by the program in cooperation with Yale School of Medicine.
- The audience includes 8 - 10 residents on the acute medicine service, 8–10 medical students, and 1-2 physician associates. The Chief Medical Resident at Greenwich Hospital will contact you regarding these sessions.
Jennifer Hewlett MD
- Select Fridays, September through June, 12:00 – 1:00 pm, in Noble Auditorium, Watson Pavilion, 1st Floor
Visit the Greenwich Hospital website for directions.
Free parking is available in the hospital's underground garage. Upon entering, follow the signs to the right if you're going to the Helmsley Medical Building, and to the left if you're going to the Watson Pavilion.
Cancel, reschedule or change a yale lecture
To cancel, reschedule or change a yale lecture that you are scheduled for, please contact Courtney Annunziata prior to contacting the hospital for those changes.